Saturday, June 2, 2007

Start Your Engines...

It is a 6 mile straight shot to my kid's school and there is not much to look at on the way but cows and chicken houses. Not much to look at but there is a bar. Yes, well bar might be overstating, but it is a place that serves beer and I think they have a pool table. Right behind the bar is a trailer (translation for my Northern friends: Mobile Home) and the same 10 cars I see in front of the bar at 3pm are usually crowded around the trailer when I take the kids to school the next morning.
One day I noticed this very special car parked in front of the trailer, a car that no words could do justice. I needed a photo, it was the only way for people to understand how truly "special" this car was.


Yes I know it is not the best shot, but in my defense these people scare me a little....


It would appear that this "ve-hick-al" has been "muddin" (translation for my Northern friends: muddin - verb - taking a vehicle to a remote location to spin and slide in a giant pit-o-mud, until you get stuck. At which point you and your drunken friends will be forced to sleep in said vehicle or hike the 12 miles back to your dorm/house because you are too far out for your cell phone to work, or too far gone to make it work).

Yeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwww!

5 comments:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Hey - when did you get out to my neck of the woods and see my car? Sheesh...at least you could ASK permission before tkaing a picture of my car and my house. geez....

Anonymous said...

I remember mudding. You know what happens when you get stuck in the mud though and you go to sleep and then it starts raining and you happen to be stuck in what becomes a rapid rising stream? it's not good.

Perhaps we shouldn't have been mudding in a gremlin.

For the Love... said...

Margaret- LOL! Now they are selling peanuts where that car was..
Jenny-you gotta work with whatcha got, did it at least have a lift kit?!?

Super B's Mom said...

OMG..I think that's my neighbor's car. I can't stop laughing.

Aimee said...

oh.my.goodness. That car ROCKS. I mean, I live in an, uh, urban area - so we're constantly taking pictures of pepto bismal pink cars that look like they are painted with a paint brush - and their shiny gold trim kits and spinner wheels. (spinners on a mini van? why?!)