Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's Alive!

Yes it is, or rather, I am. I have a wonderful holiday colored sinus infection and the kids have been out of school for 9 days. It is kind of like the longest car ride ever...but instead of "How much farther is it?" I am hearing "How many more days till Christmas?" They have been out of school so long that they have lost the ability to determine which day of the week it is much less the calendar date.




On an aside....have y'all seen this:

It is the "Electric Shocking Duel" and is exactly what it sounds like. Each player grabs a joystick and the fun begins. The first round delivers a mild shock and if both players manage to retain their grip round 2 begins. With each round the intensity of the shock increases. The player to hold on the longest wins. I want one.

These next few days are my favorite of the year and I am enjoying every minute. Tonight we will be at my parent's house...good food will be eaten, a fire will be burning and we will all enjoy being together. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I will be back soon!

5 comments:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

I missed you! I was worried.

Hope you are feeling better with your holiday colored sinus infection.

Sandy said...

yet they take your children away if you just happen to put the dog's shock collar on them...ll.

Glad you are feeling better.

Merry Merry Christmas to all y'all!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Nice game....there could be some great uses for that!

Brighton said...

We didn't let out of school until the 21st, so thankfully we missed the "how many days?" questions.
Have a very happy new Year's!!

SouthernBell said...

Happy New Year!