Monday, June 9, 2008

This and that...

The boys had their last games Friday night and Rob and I celebrated our 14th anniversary Saturday...so a busy weekend.

Miss-D is back at school this week for a math thing. The school has decided to offer an honors math program and this year will be offering Pre-Algebra to "targeted" 7th graders and Algebra I to targeted 8th graders. She is a targeted 8th grader and because they didn't offer Pre-Algebra last year they will be letting this first group of 8th graders take a crash course this week. Math from 8-3, Monday - Friday...she is thrilled...not.

When I crept back to her room to wake her at 6ish this morning I noticed that Magnuts was curled up at the foot of her bed. I then noticed that someone had drawn with sidewalk chalk all over the tile floor in the bathroom....

Looked like someone couldn't sleep...so when he dragged his groggy butt into the breakfast this morning I told him that I had seen the mess...and waited...

He wobbled, blinked his eyes and said nothing. I continued..."I saw the mess you left on the bathroom floor...remember the one you made last night while everyone was trying to sleep..."

His eye lids drooped and he said..."I don't recall."

"I don't recall".....who says that? Lawyers, politicians, crooks....wait isn't that redundant?

6 comments:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

keep him away from washington.

Willow said...

*snort* Are you sure he's not an Aspie kid?

Anonymous said...

Definitely someone who wants to avoid the question at all costs.

Dullbert said...

At least he didn't come back at you with "it depends on what the meaning of the word mess is."

Anonymous said...

FOR THE LOVE (WHERE DID THAT COME FROM)
NEXT HE WILL SAY WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY
THE MEANING OF IS?
14 YEARS!!!! GAH WHAT IAM I DOING?
WE ARE AT 13 AND I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD
FEMALE... A "NEEDS 5HRS SLEEP AN IAM GOOD 7YOLD BOY AND A 10 YOLD GENIUS!!
I WONT MAKE IT!!!!!!!MY HEART FELLS FUNNY JUS KIDDIN

CUZ CHUCK

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOL! They all seem to know those lines....lawyers, crooks, and kids. HAHA