Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Salt Peter...

When I picked up the FlyingMonkeys from school Friday they were all a-twitter. Someone had done something frickin hillarious naughty...

Someone decorated the football field for our upcoming game with the N.B. Gamecocks.

They used salt, a truckload of it, and drew a giant penis, complete with testicles in the middle of the field. The kids swear that it is at least 20 yards in length.

I bet football practice is just precious..."wind sprints around the wanker" "sit ups on the scrotum"

Magnuts has practice tonight on a neighboring field...I am going to try to ease over and snap a picture of TheGiantPenis if I can figure out how to do it without looking like a perv.

1 comment:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

whoever did that is my hero.

who cares if you look like a perv (which I don't think you will) - go and take a picture. Post it. Please.

I love those people.