Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 5 and I am still alive...

My hands need to be kept busy...so I have tried....

One of our BloggyFriends is having a little boy, (Margaret) and she lives in Texas so I couldn't resist this pattern when I saw it.....cowboy baby booties....
..
A giant teddy bear that needs me to sew his eyes on so that Rob will stop smacking people with him and calling it "blind justice."
A crocheted necklace for Miss-D...my first attempt at such a thing...

Tissue Paper flowers...


I have also finished 3 books and am knee deep in a Rosetta Stone Spanish lesson....

5 days and still smoke free...






3 comments:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

first of all - LOVE the booties!!

second - howd you make those flowers??

third - and most important - so proud of you!

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

p.s. - Rob w/ the monkey and blind justice? Hysterical.

I showed Mark the booties....he is much appreciative!

Anonymous said...

we need a major house cleaning if you need any more chores to take your withdrawals out! i am so proud of you, i will pray for you!-katfish