Sunday, May 27, 2007

MAGNUTS

My 5yo son was using my bathroom, and in a standard move, left the door wide open. I walked by and something felt off, but in that moment I did not know what. Sure he had his hands on his little wee wee, but then he always did. Something caused me to do a double take, he was standing perfectly still, his face was bright red, tears on the brink; thinking he must have gotten soap down ye ol' willy hole again I look down. Oh sweet God, the little genius had taken these freakishly strong magnets and placed them on opposite sides of his wee-wee. I am talking about magnets that were smaller than a dime, and they had connected THROUGH THE SHAFT OF HIS WEINER! The end of his willy is now swollen and red, tears are falling and I yell for my husband. It was like a scene right out of ER, my husband throws him on the bed and is yelling at us to "clear" as he grips the little magnets trying to break the connection. The tip of said wanker is now turning a dangerous shade of purple, I am saying that we need to get him to the hospital. My husband screams "he will never make it" and in one last heroic move manages to release the magnets (and a small amount of skin). He ended up with two perfect purple circles, one on each side of his wee, a bag of frozen peas a few motrin and he was fine.

And this is how my youngest child became known as MAGNUTS.

10 comments:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Still - reading this makes me laugh. I am going to share it with my fiance. I bet he doesn't find it near as funny as I do.

RG Mama said...

You're freakin' hilarious! I read this in the MamaDrama comments a few days ago and sent it to my whole family via email. They peed their pants, too. Love your blog. It's going in my favs.

Anonymous said...

Good to know there is no need for a b'day present - Mom

Anonymous said...

i heard that baked goat nuts are a delicatessan in germany?!

Slackermommy said...

OMG! I'm so sorry to laugh but that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I could see my little guy doing something like that!

For the Love... said...

He is fine now, he won't put his drawings on the fridge yet, but we are getting there!

Anonymous said...

i am totally freaking out, i just went into the girls room, and lindley told me that they had just found some black "ear rings". I said oh, then i noticed her trying to "twist" the "earrings" apart. I said, let me see those, for the love of God, they were a stack of the same freaking round magnets-six of them all stuck together!!! Do the math, yes, that is one for each girl, no, maybe not as painful as magnuts, but they don't know that!!!! i took them immediatly! did you slip those to lindley?!?!! Lord knows what else they will find through this move!

Betti said...

I don't know if Magnuts will ever forgive you, but the story is SO worth it!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That story is hilarious! I can so see it happening to my son.

I don't think we will have to worry about it though, because he is sure to pull his off (he has "discovered" himself!) before he ever finds a magnent!

Willow said...

I've only got girls, but we're cringing over here (and laughing our butts off at the same time).

Poor Magnuts. I'll bet he never did that again! (Although boys often repeat episodes such as these. LOL!)