Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The One Where Magaret Tags Me......

Margaret of Just Me tagged my sleepy behind. I have a horrible cold and my eye hurts, but for her........

-Each Player Must Start With 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
-People Who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
-At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
-Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.


1. I hate snakes. Not in the normal way people don't like things that could kill them, I don't like to touch the pages in a book that have pictures of Mr. No-Shoulders. A non-venomous snake could bite me and the heart attack from just seeing him would kill me.

2. I once threw a ping pong paddle at my husband and hit him in the crotch. We were playing around, and I was a good 25 feet from him, I could never make that shot on purpose. It dropped him where he stood, we both thought I was gonna have to take him to the hospital. But in an hour or so he was able to get off the floor and he was fine, frozen peas and Motrin.....you know the drill......

3. I do not like to eat outside. I am a big fan of food, I do not want bugs and wind playing havoc with my stuff, jeeze...

4. My Mom is one of my best friends. She is one of the most generous people I know, and I can't imagine my life without her. She always has time for me and I love her. Plus she is funny as hell.

5. I am super competitive. My husband used this trait to lure me into Fantasy Football and now I am addicted. Until this I never watched pro-ball, now I never missed an Auburn game, but pro-ball, I didn't see the point. Now I am trying to convince him we need the sports package from our cable company.

6. I love "One Tree Hill" there I said it. It is my guilty pleasure, and one that I share with one of my favorite family members, whose name will not be mentioned, because this person might kill me.

7. I always wanted to try storm chasing, always wanted to see a tornado. Since I had children, not so much...however I do still love a good storm.

8. I eloped with my Husband on a work day. I was off duty because of an ankle surgery he took a half day and we went to the Justice of the Peace. My Maid of Honor was pregnant and ate popcorn through the entire thing. My parents did not meet their new son in law until 7 days after we were married, at a family reunion. They did not know we were married until we got there. They love him, and so do I. It will be 13years this June.

Ok, here comes the tagging part, I am all new at this, I really don't know anyone who hasn't already been tagged. Plus believe it or not I am a little shy, so I am gonna do a little cop out here and ask those who read this, yes all 2 of you, to consider yourself tagged, if you have a moment please post your answers in the comments section.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to add how your best friend met rob for the first time at an exit in homewood! how she then demanded a marriage liscense to prove of the legality of this union>?! we do love him though!!!! you also forgot about how when you walked into the lakehouse, your younger male cousin was up, your parents asleep, and he proceeded to show you the new gun your dad bought~which led to you and your new spouse sleeping in different bedrooms that night!!!!

Anonymous said...

1. i had three children in 3 years. nope, none of them twins! three precious, and just as perfect as there momma girls!!!

2. I took up running so i could raise them from home, not prison. it was running my stress out or drinking, and if you know anything, drinking and anti stress meds are not suppossed to be used together!!! nor should you drink in carpool line. so, i run, i run a lot. do i sound like forest gump? i begin monday to train for chicago marathon, will let you know how this goes.....

3.i got married in a traditional mannor, well it started that way. big southern affair in the church i grew up in, reception at the country club...all was well and then the wedding festivities were kicked off at the Lake!!!! Laura's mom's sleeping porch upstairs in now called "conception porch". I couldn't find my clothes the next morning, they turned up weeks later...on the TOP bunk!!! so, we eloped w/ our minister, kept our mouths shut (all but Laura kept our mouths shut!!)and went on in true southern notions, don't ask, don't tell!!!!

4.i have a dream of being on a rowing team....have no idea why.

5. i love the outdoors. yet, with three kids under the age of 6, a camper doesn't sound so bad!

6.I have severe ADHD and i love it. i love the way i can mow the yard, cook dinner, landscape the yard, and run in one day and still have time for 3 glasses of wine!

7. i am the youngest in a VERY disfunctional family. my mom says we put the FUN in disFUNctional. i see no humor in that!!!!

8. my husband and i cherish our family, and our time together. met on a blind date, fell madly in love, and are making through our 4th move in 8 years!!!!! i pray it is our last!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I eloped too! In Vegas though and sadly not by Elvis. That's what renewing your vows are for right?

Thanks for stopping by!

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

I really need to just elope! Thanks for playing!!

mommiebear2 said...

Okay I have found out from this lil' meme that you and I have quite a bit in common! I love me some One Tree Hill!! Woot!! I dislike snakes and pretty much all things that go creepy crawlie. Hubby plays fantasy baseball, I just think of it like his own blogging addiction, just nerdier. PS..Thanks for stopping by - u r friggin hilarious!!