Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dear Menopause,

I know we have never really met but I feel like I already know you (I bet you get that all the time...LOL)...and can not wait to meet you! I know you think I am too young for us to be together...but I am mature for my age.

AuntFlo is killing me. She knows that I want to break up and is driving me nuts. She has gotten all clingy; she drops in unannounced and stays way past her welcome. She actually force fed me an entire bag of snack sized Snickers yesterday....

AuntFlo is a mean bee-ach and I have had all of her I can take.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Your biggest fan,

Laura

6 comments:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

:)

Hugs my friend. And send soem snickers my way.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I believe I am in the early stages of meeting Menopause. The grass ain't always greener. She's a tough old broad too....trust me.

Anonymous said...

If this letter writing brings her to you, you simply must put in a good word for me...later-Missy

Aimee said...

LOL that is fabulous.

For the Love... said...

Margaret-thanks...snickers and a vodka/diet sprite....

Mrs.Schmitty-awwwwhhhh damn. I had fingers crossed she would be the good fairy...

Sooooooospecial-I'll let you know...and if it works my next letter is to the BellyFatFairy.

Aimee-thanks!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

novasure.com

I am a new woman. I finally got rid of that ole Aunt Flo.

http://lbratina.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-am-now-novasured.html

http://lbratina.blogspot.com/2008/02/nova-sure-would-be-nice-to-wake-up.html

and for even more: http://lbratina.blogspot.com/search?q=novasure


a new woman I tell ya!