Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Have you seen the Muffin Man?

Rob called me at 6:30 am to tell me to look on my printer. He told me not to freak out...just to look at what he had found in the kid's bathroom.


This is just the first 3 panels of a cartoon that I believe to be the work of MonkeyBoy. In case you can't tell what is going on....let me help you. In the first panel Bob decides to take Joe's muffin. In the next panel Joe determines that the penalty for muffin stealing is the complete removal of Bob's "junk". In the 3rd a wounded Bob rallies and returns the favor.

My reaction...I calmly told the children that I would appreciate it if they would refrain from drawing pictures of genitalia and pointed out that ripping someones wee wee off for stealing your muffin is never an appropriate response....even if it was a chocolate chip muffin.

So....am I "picking my battles" or just "phoning it in"?

5 comments:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Wow.... is this what I have to look forward to?

I, by the way, would save this cartoon forever and ever.

Willow said...

Save this as blackmail. Blow it up on the copier and put it in the wedding invitations. Heh...

Of course, this is from a mom whose child spelled out "whore" and "testicles" in a recent game of Bananagrams.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

SNORT! Sorry. I was going over my son's school work and reprimanding him for doodling on it. Then I looked closer and saw that his drawings were of monsters beheading people. Can Monkeyboy save a seat for my kids at the therapist?

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOL! Ahh, dont sweat it, frame it and hang it in the den or hallway and show all your church friends when they come over to visit. You will have many people praying for you. LOL!

For the Love... said...

Margaret-It is going in his perm. record!

Chicka-We just got bananagrams I will have to play it with MonkeyBoy and see what happens!

Mrs.Schmitty-sure, maybe we can get a group rate.

Leigh-I could certainly use all of the help I can get!