Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Die Hard...fur sure dude...

I have been recovering from last week. I could spend a week telling you about everything that happened but right now I just wanna talk about something else. Thanks for all the e-mails....as you can see I am alive. And now on to funnier business.....


Rob and I had the opportunity to watch Live Free or Die Hard 4. It was, in it's own way, amazing. I tried to think of a way to describe this movie to you and the best way that I could come up with was an analogy. Y'all remember those from standardized testing..foot is to sock as hand is to _______.....

Well it is like this....Die Hard 4 is to an action movie as....

The Following is to Junk Food:

Yes, that is a pizza with McDonald's as a topping...extreme junk food. If you have seen Die Hard 4 this comparison will make total sense to you. It was almost as if the director had a list of stats about the number of explosions, fires, and gun shots for every other film ever made and then decided to double the number for this movie.
So, if you are all about the flash boom bang...this is the show for you.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Okay, I haven't seen the movie but my kids would totally love that pizza. Sad, but true.

Sandy said...

Amazing post!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Marie said...

Love your pyrex bowls. I have a mixed match set from my Mom & Granny.

My son would love that pizza.

Anonymous said...

I want to know if the Flying Monkeys ate that pizza???

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

I have seen the movie. Love it. Mark analyzed it and said a zillion times "That wouldn't happen". Duh.

And I was all about comign to your house to eat from seeing the first photo. I thought you had wonderful stuff.

By the last picture, I was thinking I'd still come over, but I'd bring take-out.

Sorry.