Thursday, November 15, 2007

The One Where Everyone But Me Is Sick...

knock on wood.

Thanks for all the kind words yesterday. At lunch I had to run back to the school to pick up MonkeyBoy. He had a fever and a tonsil that looks nasty.

At 3 I picked up Miss-D, she too was complaining of a sore throat. In an abundance of caution I will be driving the entire family to the doctor this morning. Rapid strep tests for the two with sore throats and staff swabs for culture for the rest.

Cross your fingers....

5 comments:

Betti said...

aaccckk!! I lost my nasty tonsils back in '83. Tough eating all those popsicles, I tell ya . . .

Wishing your household a very rapid recovery!!

Karen said...

Hope everyone is negative. I had a killer sore throat yesterday and it's miraculously gone today. It's no fun having sick kids.

Anonymous said...

That stinks!!!
Mommys can't get sick, you know. It's not allowed.

Anonymous said...

Saw your dad Thursday I Had BAD
case of strep missed work friday Garland came home friday am 103 temp Strep has now We must be on same wavelength
Chuck
We will be in Troy All day Thurs

mommiebear2 said...

Hope everyone feels better soon, you know what they say ~ when it rains, it pours! :) (((HUGS)))