Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mystery Illness....

Unfortunately only 2/3 of the FlyingMonkeys are at school. Magnuts has gotten the "cough till you choke" crap AGAIN! For those keeping score that would be twice in less than 3 weeks.

Once I get the Delsym cough syrup in him he is fine...It is all I can do to keep him from running around the house.and as a bonus he has a temp. of 102. Funny thing about that temp is that he does not seem to have one during the day...but about 6pm it cranks right up and he thinks it is hilarious...a get out of jail/school card if you will.

It is so strange that I was just sure he was doing something to cause it...I had him lay in my bed, where I could keep an eye on him, and took it again 30 minutes later. It is for real.

MonkeyBoy brought home all of the work Magnuts missed yesterday...there were 19 sheets of work...front and back...it was horrible.

So....until about 3pm Magnuts is all happy...laid out on the sofa, sucking down diet Sprite and gorging on Cartoon Network....but when MonkeyBoy gets home with the tome that is Magnut's homework...his symptoms kick in. Then at 6ish...AKA bath time...he has a fever...What gives?


Cross your fingers for both of us....

5 comments:

Jen said...

That is one handsome boy! His eyes are mesmorizing. Hope he feels better soon.

Sandy said...

I hope he feels better soon!

Karen said...

What a cutie! Hope he's better soon. If you're going to be sick, that's the way to do it.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

YOu are so talented and creative! I love that monopoly card! LOL!!

For the Love... said...

Jen-thanks! his handsome butt is still laying on my sofa...day 3 of the coughing siege..

Sandy-Me too!

Karen-Thanks...If he starts running a fever this afternoon we will be going to the Dr. tomorrow to make sure this is not bacterial.

Leigh-Thanks so much! I may print it and let him take it to school...if he ever goes back.