Friday, April 11, 2008

Fun with poles and nuts...

Rob is my best friend...we make each other laugh. In the past when he was mowing the grass I would wait in front of the bathroom window, when he passed by I would flash him. I have had to stop that little funny now that the kids are helping him.

Yesterday while he was outside his counterpart from work, R called. He needed me to give Rob a message. They were having trouble with some of the transponders they were building and R had figured out the problem. The bolts were too tight, the openings too large, and they were causing the poles to lean...

So I wrote the message, folded it and had MonkeyBoy deliver it to Rob...it went a little something like this:

"R's pole is crooked because the hole was too big. To fix it you need to move his nuts to the left. Love, Me"

You should have seen his face...

7 comments:

Willow said...

:choke/wheeze:

I really shouldn't have drank my tea while reading that.

Yep, we are definitely kindred spirit.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! THat is so funny.....hey! I too am a flasher! I flash my hubbby when he mows and leaves for wwork in the am...gotta let em know what'll be home waiting , ya know....
You are so funnY!

Sandy said...

Yep, just move those nuts to the left...lol.

Anonymous said...

heh heh heh...good one! :)

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

I flash my husband all the time. He reminds me constantly we have a front door that is 75% glass and neighbor brats that are always in our yard.

I need to stop.

In case I haven't mentioned in the past 2 days - Yall might seriously be my favoritest people ever.

For the Love... said...

Chicka-sorry about the partial asphixiation....and ditto!

Leigh-Glad to know I am not the only one...and if you do it too then it means that I am not a morally bankrupt hussy...I am a good and smokin spicy wife...

Sandy...what can I say...Lefty Loosy

CrazyWorkingMom-gracias!

Margaret-Well, talk is cheap when do we acutally get to hang out and drink beergaritas (ty MamaDrama)?!?!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

SNORT! I love it!