Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Crack a window!

On the way home from the lake Monday evening there was a smell.....an evil smell.


Magnuts - "DAD MonkeyBoy pooted!!!! please roll down the window!!!"

Dad - *as he is rolling down the window and dry heaving* "That can't have been MonkeyBoy-that did not come from a human being...we must be near a paper mill"

MonkeyBoy - *laughing* "It was me...."

Dad - "Oh sweet God....."

15 minutes later

Magnuts - "Dad he did it again!"

MonkeyBoy-*snicker, snort*

Me-"Boy that is just nasty stop it, you gotta hold that in, we will get you to a bathroom!"

MonkeyBoy - *still laughing* "I can't help it Mom my butthole feels like it is on fire"

Me-"don't say butthole"

MonkeyBoy - "well that is what it is and it is on fire"

That is when I remembered our lunch on the pier. MonkeyBoy insisted on having some fresh jalapeno just like the adults....I don't know if he can hold his liquor but he dang sure can't hold his jalapeno.

9 comments:

Super B's Mom said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Boys rock.

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Poor little guy.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

"my butthole is on fire" ROFLMAO!

Gina said...

Jalapenos can be extremely nasty to the digestive system! As you found out!

KC said...

Okay, now I'm scared that I'm having a boy. Seriously scared. I'm delicate.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

maybe I don't want to come over and play. Never mind.... :D

Karen said...

Gotta love boys. We had a "blasting zone" on our weekend trip.

Bananas said...

there's nothing worse than being trapped in a car with someone who's butthole is one fire!!!!

Phoenix said...

Gross. At least he thought it was funny.