Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Duck Duck Goose

A few months ago while crossing one of the parking lots at work my husband spotted something he had never seen there before. He crossed over to one of the little gazebo/piers by the pond thinking he would get to see a momma duck and her babies....Instead this jumped out of the water and began a "conversation" with him:


Rob: *stumbling backwards* "ACK! What tha...why are you hissing at me you goofy duck?!?"

Goose: "Hiss Hiss Hiss-get off my pier boy"

Rob: *still backing up* "right, I could totally kick your arse duck"

Goose: "hiss hiss hiss-I am gonna count to three...."

Rob: *almost to his car, still walking backwards* "bring it on duck I am not scared of you.."
Guess how this story ended......Goose 1 Rob 0




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since Lake Mitchell is being taken over by geese----when Rob visits---is it like the movie, "The Birds", revisited for him?

Anonymous said...

Ha! He almost got goosed by a goose. Wow, that was bad, but I couldn't help myself.

Anonymous said...

Hehe! Geese are mean biotches!

This should have been titled Duck Duck CHICKEN, though. LOL ;)

Anonymous said...

He he ... that's great.

KC said...

He should have threatened to make a down comforter out of it. Threats always get geese.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

LOL! Geese are nasty!!