Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday

Today is Rob's birthday and he wants homemade chocolate chip cookies and rice crispy treats instead of cake. I will also be making his favorite dinner.

*He is reading this over my shoulder and wants to know why he didn't get a bloggy name like the kids-I will not, cause I'm classy, tell you his suggestions for his new bloggy name*

He and his buddy Russ (read-work wife) will go out for lunch and en route play their new favorite game-Punch Hooker. Y'all ever play punch buggy? Instead of punching each other in the arm every time they see a Volkswagon Beetle they do it when they see a hooker. When Rob first started working there a year ago he was stunned to see hookers when he went out to lunch. He and Russ would actually point and gawk-until they got caught in a red light and had to avert their eyes and try to appear invisible.

So my birthday message to Rob: Have a Great Day and Happy Hooker Hunting!

8 comments:

Super B's Mom said...

Princess Sophia?

Happy Birthday to Rob!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, come one! I gotta know now ...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Rob!

And forget classy. This is a blog! Give up his suggestion for a blog name.

Pleeeeeease?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Rob! I love the punch hooker game! Living in Philly, my arm would probably fall off in one night on the town.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

That's it....I am coming to visit.

Punch Hooker?!?!? Too dang much fun.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Oh - and happy birthday Rob!

Anonymous said...

happy bday precious!!!! so, i won't even mention what a huge deal your DH's age was years ago....\
I didn't know they had hookers that south of the mason dixon line!!! We love ya! you forgot to mention how old he is, or should i say how Young he is your MINOR!!! Love ya'll!!! Miss ya'll-katfish

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Happy Birthday, Rob! So cute that he doesn't want a cake!