Monday, October 8, 2007

Fark...

No, it's not what you think. Well maybe it is, I am not always on top of the newest things. Rob tried to get me to check this site out all weekend.

Rob-*pulls site up on laptop and puts it right in front of my face* "Come on Laura...you will love this site...it is exactly the kind of strange news you love...."

Me-*averting eyes* "Noooooooo, I already have too many things to read everyday!" (compulsive much?!?)

This little dance continued through the weekend...until Sunday afternoon....when I caved...and fell in love.

The site is www.fark.com

The following is a sample of the headlines that had me hooked:

--If you're going to run from the cops after being pulled over for excessively tinted windows, don't leave your crack and two infants behind in the car

--What do you get when you cross a sickle, a brick, and a push lawnmower? One heck of a birthday party

--Barktoberfest. Doggy Halloween. I Shih Tzu not

--10-year-old boy leads police on a 44 mile long chase at about 25 mph in a stolen school bus. Sandra Bullock unavailable for comment

--When being arrested, giving the officer a "Wet Willie" isn't going to help matters

I could spend hours going through this site reading all the weird stuff....and probably will.

There has got to be some kind of 12 step program for this.....

5 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOve the one, "Barktoberfest, I shih you not" (Obviosly for my ongoing shih tsu rambings.... (Blog on Aug, Sept and Oct).
HAHAHA

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Be sure to read about my evening with Katherine (posted under ghost stories -as well as ramblings, on my blog)
Thx for visiting! I always enjoy stopping by here....

Anonymous said...

Barktoberfest. Doggy Halloween. I Shih Tzu not.

Oh that's so bad. I can't stop laughing.

Karen said...

Great, yet another site I'll have to visit every day. Thanks for sharing the addiction. ;)

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk