Monday, October 29, 2007

This morning on the way to school:

MonkeyBoy: I am so excited, today is my computer day at school.

Me: Huh...bluuug, shunnou manouniii (coffee not working yet - but roughly translates to "What, huh, whataya mean")

MonkeyBoy: I get to look at different stuff, like National Geographic...

Magnuts: Nekid boobies!!!heee heee heee

MonkeyBoy: NO! Kid's National Geographic, gah.

Me: Huh, wha why?

MonkeyBoy: Well, if you are good you get to have a day when you get to use the computer like a ...

Miss-D: Dog treat.

MonkeyBoy: Uh unnnn....are you calling me a dog?!?!? If I am a dog and you are my sister that makes you a .....

Me: STOP. RIGHT. NOW.


Happy Monday to me.....

7 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

ROFL! He almost got Miss D! And good!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

To funny...

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

To funny...

Sandy said...

Bet you can't hardly wait for Tuesday, huh? Thanks for making me giggle.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

that's it. I just want to ride in your car for a day.

Karen said...

Life with kids. What would we do without them?

For the Love... said...

To All: We had a moment of silence in the car this morning on the way to school....a 7 minute moment of silence....the approximate amount of time from our door to the school.