Thursday, October 18, 2007

Memo to all Meth heads:

My children are sick, I am sick. My sinuses are draining and my throat is on fire. So let me take a moment to thank you for making me wait in the frickin pharmacy line for 25 minutes to get a box of Sudafed.

I hope you all get the exact same thing I have. I hope that your throat turns into a mucus waterfall and feels like you swallowed razor blades. I hope you pass it along to everyone you sell or use Meth with. I hope that you suffer with this...using up every one of your ill gotten Sudafed pills for their true purpose...then I hope you suffer with it some more. I hope you stand in line for 25 minutes hoping to get your hands on more Sudafed and that they will not sell you any because I got the last box.

May you suffer this heinous boogerilla fate until it dawns on you that Sudafed only has one use.


Bite Me,
Laura

5 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Feel well soon!

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing!!!! I will wish upon them 26 minutes of hell in the line along with a head full of lice from the nasty kid in line with them!!!

Betti said...

oh nooo! Adding to the curse you and Katfish are working on:
AAAaannnd hopefully said meth-heads also have to give up their place in line because of a sudden attack of the trots. And the bathroom just ran out of toilet paper. And the exhaust fan doesn't work well. Yeah . . .

Karen said...

Betti, you have me in stitches. I have a weak bladder, people! Bwahahahaha

And I hope you and the family feel well soon.

For the Love... said...

Leigh-Thanks!

Katfish-for sure!

Betti-Good one, we need to put all of this together so that I can chant it properly during my next "nekid" fire dance.

Karen-Thanks so much!