Friday, October 19, 2007

Punk

In Montgomery, Alabama.....This guy and his wife came home Tuesday after being away for a week and found that their house had been emptied. They were seriously cleaned out...and the burglar had not only taken everything he could get his hands on he had also made a big mess. The husband told his wife to go to her sisters while he checked everything out. It was about this time that he ran into the burglar (33-year-old Tajuan Bullock), who had come back into the house, and was wearing the mans hat. Not only did they hold the thug at gun point they made him CLEAN up the mess that he made. When the authorities arrived Tajuan had the nerve to complain to the police that he had been made to clean up at gun point. The police laughed at him and told him he was lucky that he had not been killed.

This reminds me of another story that happened here a few years ago. A man had gone over to his elderly father's house to cut the grass and instead interrupted a burglar. He held the idiot at gunpoint and made him mow the lawn until the police arrived. This guy had the nerve to complain too.

What in the hell is going on with these people? You see it, you want it, you take it. Bull.

Several years ago a guy and his lovely girlfriend decided to break into our storage area, in broad daylight, and steal all of my Christmas stuff. Among other things they took the Christmas stocking my Mom made for me when I was a child. Consider this-with 5 people living in one house and our busy schedules we always have something around here that needs to be done. Also-our thief and his accomplice were both high on Meth; from what I understand that gives them an abundance of energy. I bet that with the help of my gun I could have gotten a LOT of crap done. I live a long way from the city...by the time the cops got here I could have had them clean the swamp the kids call a bathroom, bushhog the front field, and finish painting the kitchen.

Alas...I didn't catch them...and the swamp still needs to be cleaned.

3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

To bad. I would've loved to have knownthey had too serve their crime that way. Tell me you retrieved your stocking. SO sad.

Karen said...

Would it be wrong to accuse my kids of the crimes committed against thier parents, then make them clean their own rooms at least at gun point?

Aimee said...

Dude, I wish I had that kind of forethought. and a gun. Will need to investigate this plan. hehe.