Friday, January 4, 2008

Chili Dog

Meet Magnuts' best friend...Chili Dog. It was 17 degrees yesterday morning and she was not budging from under my covers...This is the look I got when I returned from dropping the FlyingMonkeys off at school:



Chili is 3 years old and sleeps about 20 hours a day...consider this an action shot since her eyes are open. More often than not I have to make my bed up with her still buried deep in the covers...it looks really nice with the dog shaped lump right in the middle. If she gets a little warm she sticks one end of her body out...lucky for you, this morning she chose her better end.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but he is so cute!!

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

OMG I WANT a Boston. Badly.

Sandy said...

What an absolute cutie! Trade you a boxer...just kidding.

Karen said...

SO cute! I only wish ours would spend so much time sleeping and less time destroying the house.

mommiebear2 said...

I FOUND YOU AGAIN!! After my computer crashed I had to go back and find all of the blogs that I read and I am pretty sure you were the last for me to find. It's like finding that matching sock to your favorite pair after months of thinking it was gone for ever. :) Oh, and Chili Dog looks just like our Jojo. Does yours have horrible gas as well? Ick.

For the Love... said...

Thanks y'all!

And Mommiebear2...yes she does. I often marvel/gag at the fact that such a funky odor could come from such a small animal...