Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Loving the Bing...

Mrs. Laura Soprano
Laura Soprano
Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Soprano
Tony and Laura Soprano

Oh y'all....I got it bad. We just started season 4 and I am absolutely addicted. We have to watch this in our bedroom with the door shut and the volume down so low that I am learning to read lips. This can be tricky with them throwing around words like: goumada/comare, gabagool, and schfogliadel....

I may be going around the bend....I have manicotti noodles for tomorrow night...and I may even refer to them as "manicot."

I realize that I am delusional...that I am not actually learning Italian...just a derogatory term for every occasion.

I just love this show. Love. It.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I LOVE this show. I have every season on DVD and I just love this show. That reminds me - I should post my recipe for bracciole...hmmmm

Sabrina said...

This is my guilty pleasure, too. Have you tried turning on the closed captioning? We found that it really shows how many malapropisms they use. Very funny!! I always hide the DVDs when our friends come over. It's total smut, but I love it, too!!!