Thursday, January 31, 2008

Channeling Red Forman...

If you have never watched That 70's Show the title of this post will likely elude you. Unless you watch this:
***FYI-the word "Ass" is used repeatedly in the clip below....just lettin' ya know***

I would love to introduce my foot to the woman driving the white SUV who forced me to pull off on to the shoulder of the road to avoid a head on collision. She was passing several vehicles in the north bound lane...illegally...and I was in the south bound lane. Thanks a ton you rude thoughtless wench...hope you get a big fat ticket for reckless driving from a policeman who is a big Red Forman fan.
On a lighter note...I am on my way to the school to do Career Day. I will be speaking to all three classes of 5th and 3rd graders. Well "speaking" might be overstating...I will be explaining how cool it is to be a SAHM who designs web pages for $. I did promise the kids not to go in a bath robe...my work attire. However, I have been playing with Photoshop...resulting in some really goofy pics of the FlyingMonkeys. Y'all cross your fingers....

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Have a super time at the school! I love Red Foreman. Of course I loved the 70s!

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

HOw did I not know you do webpages?? Do you re-do people's blogs? I think I need somethin' new.