Monday, January 7, 2008

Oi.

Friday, as we were going in to pick up a few pizzas, I heard MonkeyBoy talking to his brother and friend...

MonkeyBoy: "I have decided to have my midlife crisis at 21...that way I can go ahead and buy my red corvette and not look like a tool."

This is the same child who decided that at 21 he would become best friends with someone 18 so that he could have a built in designated driver for the next 3 years....He later amended this to an 18 year old girlfriend...two birds with one stone and all...

4 comments:

Sandy said...

All that wisdom at only 11? Stand by 'cause his teen years are gonna be amazing.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

LOL!! That is hilarious!

Karen said...

Sounds like he's got it all planned out. What brilliance!

Aimee said...

I always thought that was a good idea. A boyfriend who wasn't 21 when I was. Then I could party and have fun and he'd be sitting at home waiting for me. Preferably cooking dinner. But that wasn't required.
It never worked out that way though. I hope it works better for him!