Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wedding Story *Snort* Part III

You should know that Rideau was about 4 months pregnant...and was never without a giant bag of popcorn...my wedding was no exception.

Before the ceremony the Justice of the Peace got a folding chair for me...so I was sitting in this chair with my crutches in my lap, Rob was standing to my left looking down at me and Rideau was to my right stuffing her face with popcorn.


The ceremony began and I looked up at Rob...and realized that I could see directly up his nose. I was thinking, "Oh God... this is what I am going to remember about my wedding, Oh please don't let him have a boogie...." But Rob took care of that when he said, "With this Wing...."

Honeymoon at the Econo Lodge....

No family member or friend of mine from home knew that I was married. I called my parents and told them that I would be coming to the family reunion that upcoming weekend and that I would be bringing my "friend" Rob.

To be continued....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet I think I remember bits and pieces, although the younger days are kinda foggy...Hope everyone is doing well, we have the flu running rampid here so spray that clorox............later
p.s. can't wait for the next part of the story...

Anonymous said...

I am dying to see how you explain the next part!!! Don't forget the exit in Homewood to let me "meet him"/ look him over!!! hehehe!!!!-katfish

Sandy said...

boogies and wings....awwwwww

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

this installment was WAY too short.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I am so enjoying this....canot wait for the next chapter.

For the Love... said...

I am so glad y'all have found this interesting...I hesitated publishing it because it felt a little self indulgent. I worried that it was one of those things that I found interesting that would make everyone else snore.