Friday, February 1, 2008

And The Winner Is....

Career Day was a hit. I can say this with some certainty...the little monkeys vote on their favorite speaker. I swept the 3rd grade and I did it against this lady who was really fighting dirty....she brought in puppies. I have no idea what her "career" was but puppies are hard to beat.

I don't know about the 5th grade yet...I don't have a kid in that grade so I don't have access to the exit polling data. I did notice that some of them had been given some kind of little toy...from the speaker that is an Accountant. I didn't need no stinkin toys....

I wowed them with my mad photoshopping skills.

They loved this goofy logo I did a few years ago. This lady sent me the pic of the moose antlers and the one of her horse and wanted them combined.






They also like the web pages I made for Magnut's and Miss-D's softball/baseball teams. I didn't make one for MonkeyBoy because I didn't like him at the time...kidding...his knee was hurt and he couldn't play.


Have a good one!

7 comments:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

there was no doubt you'd win. No doubt.

Sandy said...

Awesome combination of the pics!

Super B's Mom said...

Mad skills, indeed.

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Love it! You're so awesome you don't even have to buy their love.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

!!!!!! Thats awesome. I knew you had it in the bag!

mommiebear2 said...

Whew, I am all caught up now. :) And you'd totally kick those other parents butss for sure!

For the Love... said...

Margaret: Thanks so much...the puppies could have taken me...

Sandy: Thanks!

SuperB'sMom: Spank you very much!

Jenny: Gracias...loving the Bloggess btw!

Leigh: I was relieved...I was worried that I might dork it up and shame the Magnut.

MommieBear2: Thanks...were you having one of those Google moments with 2 billion unread items...LOL>