Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Auntie Em....

When I picked the FlyingMonkeys up yesterday they told me that the Principal had announced that they would need to watch the news today to make sure the start of school was not going to be delayed.


We don't get cool "weather days" down here. If we wake up and see the name of our school scrolling across the TV screen we are in trouble. In the 8 years their schools have only closed for two reasons: tornados and hurricanes. Boo.


It was 80 degrees here yesterday and they are predicting a "light" freeze tonight...no wonder the weather is nasty.

Time to batten down the hatches and hang on...see y'all tomorrow.


***Is anyone else using Blogger having trouble with spell check? Mine has not worked for a week...just wondering...

3 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I don't know where you live exactly, but I hope you and your family are okay after yesterday. Keep safe.

Sandy said...

You mean my spelling hasn't been perfect for the whole last week?

I knew it was too good to believe!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Yes! My spell check is also not working. It stinks.
Hope you all watch the weather. Stay safe.