Monday, February 25, 2008

Smarty Pants

Many of you probably remember me telling you that Miss-D was taking the ACT. She took it two weeks ago, a few days before her 13th birthday.

I got her test scores back Friday. She scored, are you ready...a 20.

A frickin 20 composite.

I almost wet my pants.

For those of you up North...the ACT is like the SAT but the max score is a 36. A 20 means that she scored higher than more than 50% of all juniors and seniors NATION WIDE who took it.

Miss-D didn't let it go to her head too much. She did start using words like 'twentylicious' and 'twentyriffic' but didn't get as far as referring to herself in 3rd person...

3 comments:

Willow said...

Go Ms. D! WHOOT!

I love nerdy girls.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Smart Girls kick butt!!!

So proud of her!! Go buy her a bird. Oh wait. Go buy her a dog. Or a gecko. Or...

For the Love... said...

Chicka-Thanks! Me too...so long as you don't get her started about how the Death Tax is unconstitutional....

Margaret-I know! I totally did a happy dance all weekend long. How about I buy her a pet in your name? Tell Mark that while y'all have to feed it, water it and love it that it doesn't really count as a new pet because it belongs to Miss-D...Loop holes...it's all about the loop holes