Sunday, July 29, 2007

Oh No She Didn't!

Yes I did- the ultimate in bloggy crazyness-2 Meme's in two days! You know what this means doncha!?!? I am caught up! There are no MeMe's sitting in draft pointing their little wordy fingers at me and clucking in judgement!!!!


I was tagged by Crazy Working Mom for this 3 Word Meme. The instructions are pretty simple, answer each questions with three words.

1. Where is your cell phone? In My Purse

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? My Lobster Rob

3. Your hair? Starting To Gray

4. Where is your father? At The Lake

5. Your favorite thing to do? Watch College Football

6. Your dream last night? Had Triplet Girls (woke up in a cold sweat)

7. Your dream car? Paid For Kind

8. The room you're in? My Clean Office

9. Who did you hang out with last night? All Three Monkeys

10. Your fears? Death of children

11. What aren't you good at? Telling People No

12. Muffins? Warm with butter

13. One of your wish list items? 3 College Scholarships

14. The last thing you did? Drank Morning Coffee

15. Your computer? Huge Dual Monitors

16. Your pet? 3 smelly dogs

17. You are wearing? Blue Night Gown

18. Your life? Good So Far

19. Your mood? Morning Muddled Mind

20. Missing? My Free Time

21. Your car? Ugly Grocery Getter

22. What are you thinking about now? Question Number 22

23. Your work? Stay Home Mom

24. Your summer? Endless Kiddy Siege

25. Your relationship status? Married, with children

26. Your favorite color(s)? Blue and Green

27. When is the last time you cried? Reading Harry Potter

28. When was the last time you laughed? 5 Minutes Ago

29. School? Glad it's over

30. Favorite 90's group? Barney And Friends (I had little kiddies from 95 on, the early part is a drunken haze)



My husband has been standing over my shoulder as I answered the questions----he had his own answers, unpublishable answers, funny but sick. I knew I married him for a reason!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Way to go. :)
I knew ya could do it.

I wanna see hubby's answers. heh heh

Anonymous said...

1. Where is your cell phone? lost in space
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? i married him?
3. Your hair? colored every month
4. Where is your father? On the farm
5. Your favorite thing to do? work in the garden
6. Your dream last night? had no dream
7. Your dream car?a clean one
8. The room you're in? bathroom in apartment (only one more night)
9. Who did you hang out with last night? The Poss Family
10. Your fears? Death of children
11. What aren't you good at? keeping house clean
12. Muffins? i prefer bagels
13. One of your wish list items? 3 girls 1 wedding
14. The last thing you did?went to BATHROOM
15. Your computer? new lap top
16. Your pet? one kitten, Liesl
17. You are wearing? black tank, panties
18. Your life? am i dreaming?
19. Your mood? hung over mind
20. Missing? My cell phone
21. Your car? suburban, white lightning
22. What are you thinking about now? Question Number 22
23. Your work? Stay Home Mom
24. Your summer? at apt pool
25. Your relationship status? Married, with children
26. Your favorite color(s)? Blue, black, white
27. When is the last time cried? Thursday at funeral
28. When was the last time you laughed? 10minutes Ago
29. School? Glad it's over
30. Favorite 90's group? have no memory

Phoenix said...

I like this one. Although I may be too long winded for it to work right.

I wanna see hubby's answers too.