Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Smokin' in Japan...

I was surfing and found these signs, they are hilarious! They say things like, "A cool cowboy flicks his cigarette butt into the street. But he lives in an old movie."

or "Don't smoke in a crowd, coats are expensive"

"The only things that should be stuck in the snow are ski gear and your own face."

"The sparks blew off. Luckily they were stopped by my sleeve."

"Before passing gas I look behind me. But I don't bother when I am smoking."



There are a ton of them click here to check them out.

4 comments:

Bananas said...

hilarious! thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love how the cigarette is bigger than the person.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

I've been to Japan. They have hysterical signs like this EVERYWHERE. Oh and they have beer vending machines. Woo hooo.

Aimee said...

OMG those hilarious!