Friday, July 27, 2007

Tag

Auburn Gal Always tagged me for this MeMe...and I am just now getting around to it...sorry!

5 Things I want to do before I die:

1. See my children as happy adults

2. Hold my grandchildren (My Mom says being a grandmother is the best!)

3. Learn to make a decent pound cake

4. See Ireland

5. Learn to make my Mom's fried chicken



5 Things I can do:

1. Create web pages

2. Hold my nose and blow air bubbles out of my tear ducts

3. Tread water with out actually treading (natural floatation devices)

4. Knit

5. Make magic with a Béchamel sauce



5 Things I can't do....yet:

1. Hear the word "duty" and not snicker

2. Beat my husband at Fantasy Football

3. Make a pound cake that doesn't have a slight corn bread taste-seriously-I live in a place where that is a huge character flaw

4. Get my entire house clean and organized and keep it that way--wait till the kids move out

5. Say that I have ever seen a bad Peyton Manning commercial--"laser rocket arm"--he just kills me!



5 Things that make a man attractive to me:

1. Good teeth

2. Good sense of humor-makes me laugh

3. Intelligence

4. Ability to notice that dishwasher is full of clean dishes and willingness to unload it

5. Eyes



5 Celebrities that I crush on:

1. Harry Connick, Jr - Mom, thanks again for calling me from his concert and rubbing it in.

2. Dennis Quaid - love the grin

3. Josh Holloway - Sawyer on Lost-could eat him with a spoon....

4. Hugh Jackman

5. Peyton Manning



I have no idea who to tag-so if you are feeling MeMe consider yourself tagged!

No comments: