Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ATTENTION...ALL HANDS ON DECK...

When you hear overhear MonkeyBoy telling Magnuts:

"It's really not that bad...it depends on how you take the hit..."


It is time to run, not walk, to stop whatever lunacy the two of them are involved in.

Putting an end to it as quickly is possible is good...but not a guarantee that you won't end up in the ER for the majority of the night anyway...I cite the November of 02 Incident:

That started off with me saying - "quit running in the house and stop doing flips off the sofa..."


then - "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP RUNNING AND JUMPING ON THE FURNITURE!!!"


then - "Oh shite, what is wrong with Magnuts' leg...."

It was a full ten weeks before he got the cast off that went from toe to hip.

It's not like he learned any kind of lesson. By week 3 he could run in the cast and by week 7 I caught him jumping off the back of the sofa in it.


Oi.

****BTW, the title to this post almost went really really wrong. I am not feeling so well (thanks Rob) so if I seem a little dopey, I am.****

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

ROFL about the title!

Boys drive me crazy! My two are always doing things like that. W., the oldest, is quite agile. T., not so much!

Sandy said...

When they get older, all of those remarks are prefaced by "Hold my beer and watch this..."