Thursday, March 13, 2008

Is it Thursday already?

-I am better, hopefully the Zyrtec I bought yesterday will help get this mess cleared up.

-The cabbage is alive, a Reevesfarm record.

-I taught Margaret Sally a new phrase from the Secret Man Vocabulary.

-I called a complete stranger last night, a person who called me a few days ago looking for some old friends of hers who have the same last name we do. I had gotten a new phone book and noticed that the people she was searching for happened to be in it...her number was still in caller ID so I called her...she was totally freaked out.

-We are leaving for the beach in 2 days and the only thing I have ready to go are 2 boxes of Jelly Belly Popsicles and a few packs of bubbles.

-I am pondering a short sequence of blogs about the births of the FlyingMonkeys...but I can't remember if I have already done that.

Happy Thursday

That is all.

2 comments:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

I have asked every man that is not in my family that I know about the word(s) you taught me. Only 2 didn't know it.

I love learning. LOVE IT.

Oh, and most of the men think I am strange now...well, stranger than before.

And I LOVE learning

For the Love... said...

Glad I could be of help...My Mom just called me to demand to know the phrase in question...awkward...