Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tattle Tail Tattle Tail, Hang Your Britches On A Nail...

Hang 'um high hang'um low, hang'um in the picture show....

You want your children to tell you if one of the others is doing something wrong but sometimes they can take it to a point that makes you just want to get a running start and put your foot up their arse.

Seriously, who can remain sane after a weekend of:

He is touching me

She is looking at me

He put magnets on his pecker again....



It was one of those weekends and the last couple of days have just been a continuation. Until 10am yesterday morning...when one of them took it up a notch.

The blessed silence that was helping me nurse my sore throat and aching head was rudely interrrupted by the phone. According to caller ID it was the school. Crap, no good comes from a call from the school.

It was Miss-D, Our conversation went a little like this:

(I was a little groggy from the cough/cold meds)

Me-Wha, huh...what's going on?

Miss-D-Mom....MonkeyBoy did not go to the UN thing.

Me-So, what is going on, where are you supposed to be, who gave you a phone..

Miss-D-I am at break

Me-So how did you get a phone

Miss-D *long sigh* I am in the Office Mom (insert unsaid "Duh" here)

It went on like this for a minute or so, until it occurred to me that if there was really a problem that his teacher would have called me. I pointed this out to her, earning another exasperated sigh, and told her to get her happy arse back to class and stay out of her brother's business...


So, the "FromSchoolTattle" is born. Damn.

***BTW-he was in no trouble, Miss-D was just gettin' her drama on.***

7 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

This is so my life!

Aimee said...

hahaha, have I told how glad I am that my cats don't talk? Salem still manages to semi-tattle (especially on the dog!) but without talking. lol

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

May I please come and hang out wit your family for a few days?

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Magnets on his penis again?!?!? Dude, didn't he learn the first time?!

For the Love... said...

Leigh-glad to know I am not alone!

Aimee-talking cats...spooky!

Margaret-Sure, but I bet the sheer chaos would drive you nuts.

Nikki-Not again...but they did find these industrial magnets that my uncle gave us years ago...they would not leave bruises...more like puree of penis.

Anonymous said...

I am so loving this one! The funny thing is, I can hear her saying that!!! LK loves to tattle on her big sisters. But usually is goes something like this "momma, yaya said hate" that is a bad word in our house, but she will bust you even in a sentence not degrading anyone!!!! you just have to see her little hand on her hip, shaking her head so her curls fall in her face with her lips pursed!!! girl has this "tattlin" down!!!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps therе is a massive plus for myself and wasting business a lоt of money.
Things lіκe your tools and equipment tο ρroduce ԁiesel foг Еuroρe and Aѕia is very critіcal.
Ιt's a fairly modest overall impact however when business you look at workforce rebalancing, I think descriptive of the kind of support that notion. Researchers business at the Federal Reserve recently announcing that unemployment rates won't dip much untіl 2014, уou'll more than likely not be interested.

Check out my site; online marketing classes