Friday, March 21, 2008

The sap is rising...

Last night Mom took the FlyingMonkeys to the indoor pool while Rob and I went to dinner. The pool was packed, but turns out that Romeo&Juliet have something in common with Jello...there is always room for them. Magnuts tried to splash them out but there was just not enough room to get his cannonball on.

When I got up this morning and went out on the balcony to enjoy my coffee I looked down on the beach and spotted...Romeo&Juliet II. I guess Spring is just in the air...and maybe the beer.

For some reason this Sesame Street song started running through my head...The Honker Duckie Dinger Jamboree.

It was then that I came up with new theme song for PCB Spring Break:

The Hump-her Dump-her Drinking Jamboree

Sing it with me...

2 comments:

Aimee said...

hahahahaha. Thanks for the Friday morning laugh. and also for getting that song stuck in my head. grrr

Sandy said...

First post of the day that made me laugh out loud...thank you and thanks for the earworm!