Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...*hic*

Baseball has begun.


Magnuts had his first practice last night. This year MonkeyBoy will be playing too...turns out that unlike football their practices may or may not be at the same time and may or may not be in the same CITY. Joy.

Because Rob is temporarily working nights this means I get to do all of the driving and sitting and sweating and freezing that baseball practice entails, by myself.

It is not so bad as long as you are prepared. The trunk of my car has fold up chairs, gloves, baseballs, bats, a football and a TV.


Yeah, a TV. Hey, don't judge...Lost comes on during Thursday practice...sure I could record it...but given the options of watching them run laps for the 10th time or spending a little time with Sawyer McYummypants...you do the math. They should be glad I am not bringing a minibar.


Speaking of which-you parents that bring large cups that no one can see through, and get friendlier as everyone else gets sweatier...you are not fooling anyone. Don't bring it if you don't have enough to share...gah.


I'll bring the diet sprite...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bring the vodka!

Super B's Mom said...

Super B starts T-ball in a couple weeks. I have SO MUCH to learn.

For the Love... said...

Nikki-I will save you a seat!

SuperB'sMom-Welcome to the club, I will teach you the secret hand shake later...