Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Can't Take Them Anywhere...

Picture this:

Me, my parents and the FlyingMonkeys at the lake swimming. I am watching as they do backflips and practice diving off the end of the pier.

Magnuts: MOM! Miss-D just said something inappropriate and gross to me! She told me to stop "humping" the ladder!

Me:WHA?

Miss-D: I DID NOT! I said quit HOGGING the ladder!

My Parents: SNORT SNICKER SNICKER



Later on the car ride home my 3 children turned into four with the simple mentioning of a certain name....Mike Rotch.

MonkeyBoy: If we get a new dog we should name it Mike Rotch

Me: Don't start this again!

Husband: *snicker* please I have a really good one...

Me: NO! it will get completly out of hand, stop!

Magnuts: yeah, we could say "Mom ran over Mike Rotch"

Me: NO stop it!

Husband: *snort* Please I have a really good one?!?

MonkeyBoy: Mike Rotch drinks out of the toilet!

Me: Stop it, I am not kidding, someone is going to get in trouble!!!

Husband: PLEASE!!!!! just one!!!

Magnuts: MonkeyBoy petted Mike Crotch!

******crickets chirping******

Husband: Enough, didn't you hear your Mother tell you to stop?!?!

13 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

Picture me: sitting on my couch LMAO! that's funny.

But wait! I have a really good one.
"get your hands of Mike Rotch."

"stop petting Mike Rotch."

AND THE BEST:
"go wash your hands after petting Mike Rotch!"

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so bad, but I can't help laughing. Thanks for giving me the name for my next kid should I ever have one.

Maggie Moo said...

Ha haa haa...leave it to a girl to stop her dad's from telling a funny joke!

Did you ever find out what it was by the way?

Phoenix said...

Love it, that's just too funny.

mommiebear2 said...

LOL - Okay I really like your hubby's. When I was younger my aunt drove a suburban that we fondly named The BoneCrusher. Reason was she seemed to have a real knack with running over animals with it. She hit our neighbors cat once and it had to get braces for its jaw. Another time, she ran over a chiuawau (sp) but managed only to get its penis - somehow.

Betti said...

At least they left Mike's buddy, Mr. Michael Hunt out of the conversation . . . .

Super B's Mom said...

You know if Mike Rotch got out of control, you could always send him to live on Uranus.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

That's it. Can I please come over and play????? PLEASE??? I'll bring a pie or something. Or cake. Or whatever. Holy crap that's funny

Paulette Foley said...

Reminds me of the singing of the "name game" when I was a kid. We had 27 cousins...Mom never made a peep until we came to Chuck. Poor Cousin Chuck, we never got to sing "Chuck, Chuck, cho Chuck, Banana fana fo..." You get the picture!

For the Love... said...

Lainey-Paney-LOVE IT!

Nikki-oof, I had a friend in college named L. Beaver. You ever see Ferris Beuller? Picture large class room full of students..and hear this "Beaver, Beaver, Beaver..." She had a hard time holding up her hand.

Mags-no, but he just came up with a really good one...read on.

Phoenix-Glad you liked-hope all is well!

MommieBear2-you are gonna have to do better than that- exactly how did she just hit the wanker of such a small doggie?

Betti-So glad to see you back! And you inspired my husbands latest Mike Rotch joke-his best so far, one that the kids will never hear--"Mike Rotch just killed Mike Hunt" Sweet God, what am I gonna do with y'all!!!!

Margaret-sure, anytime, but not tomorrow. It is the first day of school- I have a bottle of champagne that will be popped at 8:15am at which point nekid dancing will commence, then I will need to sleep it off so I can pick them up at 3pm. So call me!

Paulette Foley-I too have a cousin named Chuck-I feel you pain...We used to get through "Chuck Chuck fo ......"
LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

hehe terrible hehe absolutely hehe terrible hehe

Anonymous said...

How funny! I sooo see myself in the same spot in a few years from now.

My husband and my nearly three year old already giggle at each other when they pass gas.

And I used to work with a girl who's name was Sherry Screws. Can you even imagine?

mommiebear2 said...

I swear - I have no clue how she managed to do this but I do know the dog tried to bite her hand off when she tried to help.