Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Say My Name...

"Hey Mom, what do you call a mean piece of fruit?"

"A Peee-ach"


---------------------------------------------------
Yeah they got jokes, but they still need names. I am liking the "M" thing, and I have been talking about it with the Monkeys. Middle boy liked the combo of Blue Magician, I told him that was too much to type every time he did something goofy, but maybe we could do initials.....BM....errrrr, not.

I also liked TAB, really I liked them all. Now I just need to narrow it down. So here is the list so far:

For soon to be 11yo son: The Magician, Merlin, Monkey Boy, Blue-Boy

For the 12 1/2 yo girly: CC-Chatty Cathy, Chatty Girl, TAB-take a breath, Speakeasy, Missy, Miss-M

So today we shall discuss, maybe someone will post an addition to the list, tomorrow they shall be named.

Thanks to all who posted ideas! If you have not posted an idea feel free to do so now......

Spank-ya-very-much....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm partial to Monkey Boy, but that's because I have called Aaron my little Monkey Man from the day he was born.

Aimee said...

I like Merlin and how about Mouth for Miss Chatty?

Anonymous said...

Aimee, I LOVE Mouth for oldest, that is perfect!!!!

let's see, Monkey boy fits middle child.

does baby boy know his name is magnuts? -katfish

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Well, I am partial to the ones I suggested, of course. :)

Anonymous said...

monkey boy for middle child and tab for oldest, seems shorter to type...haha..

Anonymous said...

I go with Magician for middle boy - not only does he like magic but he can almost be invisible when he chooses. Since his grand is Monkee Jones and they have so much in common maybe Monkee Boy would also fit!

As for as the Princess - TAB is surely fitting. Maybe even Tabee
as in "take a breatheeee"