Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Very First Bloggy Blinggy!!!!!

Mrs. Schmitty, over at It's A Schmitty Life, nominated me for:


SHUT UP! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!


Ok, I have calmed down...I am so pleased that she enjoys my humor and appreciates the S.L.U.T.S. shirt...it takes a special person... Seriously, I am the Queen of the run-on sentence, have the spelling ability of a newborn, and an unholy love of the ellipsis. Anyway, I love her blog. One post will have me choking on my coffee laughing, another will touch me deeply. It is a wonderful combination of the humor, anxiety, sadness and joy that come with being a Mom. Thanks again Mrs. Schmitty.


OHHHHHHH, the hard part, picking JUST 5 to pass this on to.


Anne Glamore over at My Tiny Kingdom. This is the VERY first blog I ever read and it is great! When you visit you MUST read this post: It's Natural But It's Rated R I laughed until I thought I would be sick......**Mrs. Glamore does not know me from Adam, so I hope that this does not freak her out, and end with a restraining order....just sayin**


Margaret of Just Me. Love her! I nominate her in spite of the fact that I am still jealous that she got to go to MamaDramaConQueso and I didn't.


Mrs. Flinger - the picture from yesterday's post alone qualifies her for this nomination. Also anyone who calls a "binky" a snooze button Rocks!

Auburn Gal Always - Another southern Girl , and more importantly an AUBURN girl! Y'all really should check out her latest story about Bob, bwhaa haa haaa......War Eagle!

And last but not least, MommieBear2 of Who Cries Over Spilled Milk. If you have ever had the to Pee or not to Pee in the pool discussion she is your girl. Also if anyone needs advice on removing a bubble gum booger she might have answers...Love it!

Now that I have had the chance to do this I TOTALLY understand why the others who have been nominated talked about an honorable mention list.....This was hard to do, however it reminded me that I need to update my Morning Coffee list.....

10 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Congrats on the rockin' honor! :)

I'll hafta check out some of the reads on your list.

Aimee said...

Congrats! And thanks for all the cool new linkys! woot!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!

mommiebear2 said...

Dude, how friggin awesome!! This is my first nomination for anything, I feel like I should be wearing a pretty dress or something.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

You rock! Thank you....thank you. Do I have to give a speech? Cuz I don't have one.

I got my hair cut today and it's all pretty so it's kinda like I got all fancied up for something. But I am wearing a tank top and boxer shorts with my fancy hair.

Jennifer said...

congrats to you! I need to check out My Tiny Kingdom, I'm with you on all your other choice.

For the Love... said...

Thanks all of you! It is amazing how a little bloggity bling can change your whole week!

Slackermommy said...

Rock on! You deserve it.

Mrs. Flinger said...

You ROCK!

Hope to follow in your footsteps. I'm honored you thought of me. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am so behind - I hope I was not remiss in remembering to thank you for this cool award! I was just going back through Technorati and caught this- many thanks!!

AG