Sunday, June 10, 2007

Kids are weird........

Here are two funny short stories I heard from strange little kids:


Little Man - a kid in 3rd grade with my daughter:

The little boy told me that his younger sister had been driving him nuts, so he stole her baby doll. Based on his description this was no delicate little dolly, think large and industrial plastic. He walked through the woods to the train tracks and laid the doll on the rail. He said he did not have to wait long for the train and that its whistle was the last thing he remembers. His next memory was of his parents freaking out. Well yeah?! The pressure from the train shot the dolls head right off of its body, hitting little man right between the eyes, knocking him out cold. I believe, and he was not clear on this, but when asked how much trouble he had gotten in, he mumbled something about "paddle" and "got a running start at my...."



From 9 year olds - Girly A and Girly B:

Girly A is spending the night at Girly B's house. Girly B's parents are out for the evening and have hired a babysitter. A poor unsuspecting, never to be the same again, babysitter. At some point during the evening they decided to make prank calls. Out of curiosity they decide to "holla" at 911. Well, Girly A dials the phone, and Girly B puts the receiver up to her ear just in time to hear...."911 What is your emergency?" In a moment of panic Girly B answers the operator.."There is a dead body in the house." and then slams the phone down. Now they are both in a panic, and they loose it when their phone immediately started ringing. Neither girl had the guts to answer it. It rang and rang and rang, I am guessing that emergency services were being dispatched.....Finally the babysitter answers the phone. She hears words that must have taken 10 years off of her life, "Mam, we have a report of a dead body at this address............."


I have no idea what kind of trouble they got in, I got a mental picture of the babysitter's face and laughed until I couldn't breathe.....dead body in the house.....bwaaa haaaa haaaa

4 comments:

J. A. Blackburn said...

aaahhh!! dead body in the house?!?! If I was that poor babysitter, I think I'd be SPANKING those kids (and believe me, I'm not the spanking type!)

Anonymous said...

After a scare like that I imagine she was probably tempted to give the emergency department two bodies.

Aimee said...

oh.my.gosh. Isn't that like an urban legend? Like, the calls are coming from inside the house? ACK!

Lawyer Mama said...

Baaaahaaaaaa! I would SO kill those kids! Can you imagine?