Monday, June 18, 2007

Catch and Reeeeleassssseeeeee........


3 things that should not go together......but do.....

In college, at $7 a case "Beast Lite" was the beer of choice. After the first 6 or so you can't tell that it tastes like crap.


So with that in mind consider this:

Bream+water balloon launcher=good times

With the proper trajectory the bream could clear the power lines and land right in the middle of the lake.

No fish were harmed in this activity, I know this for two reasons:

1. there were no floaters

2. after one spectacular launch the fish actually landed on the front of an oncoming boat, on a girl. When she stopped screaming, she picked the VERY ALIVE fish up and put it back in the lake. It swam right off.

Gives all new meaning to catch and release, no?

***Disclaimer-This was a one time thing, in college, and there was beer. So please limit the flaming, and hey, we could have eaten them....***

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! hahahahah! SO wrong!

And that reminds me...I rented Catch and Release yesterday. NOT a good movie. Don't watch it. :)

mommiebear2 said...

Yeehaw this sounds like fun!!!!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

College......GOOD TIMES!

Never drank the Beast....not much of a beer gal...but witnessed a LOT of said beer being ingested!

Anonymous said...

That was one of my favorite memories at the lake!!!!! Did we do that before or after your dad pulled me water skiing with my pearls on behind the jet ski? Tee hee....Good Times!!! That was so damn fun!!!!!! -katfish

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

That does sound liek fun. And I am an animal lover. Took me a while to figure out what the hell bream was.

Slackermommy said...

Oh my! This takes me back to my Beast drinking days.

Anonymous said...

That is too damn funny. Never drank the Beast, but have downed many a Miller High Life in my day.

Jenny said...

Imagining the girl who actually got smacked by the bream is hilarious!!!! Fish sure can take a beating and go on swimming, huh??