Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Oh, Holy Crap.....

Ok, so there is this guy that I know from my time in the Army. I got his permission to tell this story, and I have changed his name to protect him from endless ridicule.

We will call him Sally...

Sally was stationed in Germany and was living in the barracks. He was having a slow week and a 3 day weekend was looming. Sally and his friend came up with a breathtakingly stupid experiment to help pass the time. Materials needed for this experiment:




Have I got your attention yet?
They gathered their supplies, and the fun began. First they each took an entire box of Correctal, and then began cracking the glow sticks. The glowing liquid was then poured through a strainer into the beer mug.

A crowd gathered in the latrine, Sally and his friend each mounted a toilet, the lights were turned off, and they chugged the contents of their mugs........

The experiment was a failure---no glowing liquid gushed from the southern exit. As a matter of fact, Sally said the only thing glowing were his butt cheeks, he was in the bathroom until Tuesday morning.........

Every time I think of this story the Christmas song "Oh Holy Night" runs through my head, kinda. My version goes a bit like this: "Oh holy crap, my butt is surely hurting....."


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Snort*
They probably tried to light their farts on fire too.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Yep....can totally imagine army guys (Ok...really, any guys) doing this.

BOSSY said...

Bossy loves the randomness of name change: Sally. Hehehehe.

mommiebear2 said...

LOL! I cannot imagine doing something like this, no matter how bored I was.

For the Love... said...

Nikki - wouldn't put anything past Sally

Magaret - yep, and Sally said that he had to get people to bring him water to the latrine to rehydrate, it really did take until Tuesday.

Bossy - Me too!

Mommiebear2 - no doubt!

Slackermommy said...

Too funny! It amazes me what people will do.

J. A. Blackburn said...

OMG No way! I would've been afraid the blue stuff was poisonous!

Aimee said...

Seriously! You'd have to be really bored to even think of that one. hehe. I hope I'm never as bored as "Sally" hehe.

Woodlandmama said...

I accidently got that glowy stuff in my eye when I was making one of those necklaces to light up for my ten year old. Even just on the skin it burned (we won't even talk about what it felt like in my eye). I'm surprised it made it past their lips.

Lawyer Mama said...

Baaaahaaaa! Ahhh, fun times. To be young and really stupid again....

Anonymous said...

i remember hearing a similar story about a couple using those sticks to enhance the moment, and rubbing it all over her/his body before realizing it has little bits of glass in it......

Anonymous said...

I can tell you all as crazy as Sally's experiment was, it's not EVEN the craziest thing he's ever done. I should know ~ I married the psycho! ;)