Friday, June 29, 2007

Baseball Is Sucking The Life Out Of Us....

Well boys and girls, All Star tournament play starts tonight. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. Magnuts loves it, but these 6-9pm workouts every day (except Sun. and Wed.) are even starting to get to him. Baseball has kept him pretty much chained to the house, and football starts the first Tuesday of August....It is time for him to have a little summer.

Tonight our first game is at 8pm, in a city an hour away. The hosting city has decided to charge $5 per adult and $3 per child.....per game....I feel like I should just walk up to the gate and bend over. Keep in mind this could go on until the middle of next week....

We have also got Magnuts "hotel" party this weekend. So the next week or so will probably be very busy for all of us. I am going to take a little bloggy break in order to head off a Mommy breakdown. Plus after I get done paying for all of the All Star games I probably wont be able to sit down anyway.

Will be checking in....don't forget about me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I bend over every time we pay the hockey bill for my step son. Ice hockey = selling my soul to cover the freaking costs. I haven't been able to sit down for the last year.

mommiebear2 said...

I could never forget about you!

Crazy Working Mom said...

*Sigh* Hope you have fun!|
Reading that post made ME tired. :)

We could NEVER forgetaboutcha.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

WAit - you have to pay to go see your child play baseball? HAven't you already paid for him to play? WTH?

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Oh yeah, I won't forget about you either.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Whata did rodrigo say?
M/M/M

Anonymous said...

Whata did rodrigo say?
M/M/M