Monday, June 25, 2007

My Costume...

My Mom gave me a shirt a few years ago and I LOVE it. I can not wear it in public because all of the little old ladies that can still see well enough to read it might smack me. I love it though, it is comfy and as an added bonus Miss-D is mortified by it. So it has been hanging in the back of the closet....until now.

I have decided to add a costume to my "Nuclear Option." It will fit perfectly in my giant purse and I can whip it on before you can say "cucumber, tampons and butt cream."
"Southern Ladies Under Tremendous Stress"

Perfect.....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's what people meant when they called me a slut.......

Betti said...

Oh damn, you're mis-matched socks and a gaudy fanny-pack away from creating the ULTIMATE WEAPON against misbehaving children!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL this is too funny!!!

Jennifer said...

That is hilarious! I may have to find me one of those!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Hah! That's a good one! I love it. :)

Anonymous said...

."...I don't know what they call them, but I called him Precious...!!"


I love nikki's comment!!!!

For the Love... said...

Nikki -LOL!
Betti - OMG I think you're right! I damn sure have the socks, I will have to locate a fanny pack and borrow Mom's Bedazzler....hee hee hahhaaahhahah
Phoenix - funny, cause it's true....
Jennifer-two words..Gulf Shores

mommiebear2 said...

Do you loan it out, cause I could totally see me sportin that. :)

Big Pissy said...

Ha! I gave my youngest daughter some insultated cups that had that printed on them...for her b'day.

They were a big hit! ;-)

Southern Fried Mom said...

For the love of all that is good....I've gotta get me one of those! Where could a sister get her hands on one?

For the Love... said...

I found a number on the bottom of the shirt if any of you are interested...251-981-8188

It is from Orange Beach Alabama and I have had it for about 4 years...so don't know if they even make them anymore.

Good Luck!