Friday, June 1, 2007

The One Where I Drop Dead....

So we are in Wal-Mart, me and the 3 monkeys, and we find ourselves in the area of personal hygiene with all of the bins of little travel size soaps and shampoos and stuff. The kids each have a few bucks and are all over the cute little samples. I am waiting patiently, they can spend $100 of your money before you can say "boo!" but let them have $2.74 of their own money and you are gonna be there all frickin day. I notice that my middle child has spotted something in one of the lower bins and is loading up.

He stands up and has 5 miniatures of this in his hot little hands



KY WARMING MASSAGE GEL!

5 of them!!!!!


Middle Boy: "Mom, I want these"


Me: "??????" *couldn't talk yet, wondering if this is how the start of a stroke feels.....*


Middle Boy: *slower and louder* "M O M, I have enough money"


Me: "Put those down, they are not for you" *my left arm is starting to hurt*


I abruptly whip the buggy around the end of the aisle, on two wheels, and he is still talking...

"But Mom, they are for massage..."


Me: "PUT THEM BACK, THEY ARE FOR MOMMYS AND DADDYS"


I am leaving his ass in the dust, and I never do this, the kids are never out of my site in a store, period. The other two have broken into a jog just to keep up, and I hear his final words, "I was just going to use them to massage myself...."


Aaaauuuugaaa, something in my brain just popped..................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear lord, did he buy them?!?!?! any lingering conversations about this ?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Now--exactly where did he find them? M/M/M

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Ummm...yeah...had I been standing in the store next to you, I would not have been able to stop laughing.

Great story!

Anonymous said...

*snort*

Never forget this one.

For the Love... said...

Mom, I am not telling you where they were, blech....

Keri said...

GOSH! That's funneeeee!